What is a Dental Bridge?
Dental bridges, like implants and partial dentures are used to replace missing teeth. There are different types of fixed dental bridges (cannot be removed) including conventional fixed bridges, cantilever bridges and resin-bonded bridges. We will recommend you the most appropriate variant depending on the number, condition and location of the missing teeth. For details on dental bridges in India, kindly contact our top dental hospital in New Delhi.
What are the Advantages of dental bridges?
- Restores your smile
- Restores your ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintains the shape and profile of your face
- Evenly distributes the biting forces by replacing the missing teeth
- Prevents the remaining teeth from drifting and closing the space
- Reduces the potential for gum problems and dental decay
- Reduces the chances of getting TMJ joint problems
What is the Cost of dental bridges?
The cost of dental bridges in India depends on several factors, including:
- The potential need for additional procedures (such as fillings or root canals) on the adjacent teeth.
- The preparation technique of the dentist and lab technician.
- The experience of the dentist.
- The coverage provided by your dental insurance.
- The type of material used in the bridge (metal-ceramic, metal-free, gold.)
- Location, sterilization, post-op care and comfort facilities provided by the dental clinic.
How long do dental bridges last?
Dental bridges are very durable and can last a very long time. A bridge can become weak if it loses its support e.g. when anchoring teeth, gums or bone are damaged by dental diseases. With proper brushing, flossing and regular dental check-ups, it is possible to maintain the bridge in a perfect condition for many years. Consult our top dentists in India for teeth bridge treatment in New Delhi.