1. Get all your queries resolved at ‘32 Smile Stone Dental Clinic’ prior to your arrival. You can consult us via email
or use our ‘Enquiry Form.
2. As a dental tourist you can enjoy the benefits of preferential appointment by contacting us. You also have the option of booking your appointment through our ‘Make an Appointment
3. If you prefer, you may get a preliminary dental consultation done by a dentist in your country. You can then e-mail us
your x-rays and other pictures for better assessment.
4. Dr. Shivani Gupta (DDS, BDS) would recommend a treatment plan and suggest the number of dental sittings
5. We would give you an estimate in terms of cost and the time required for your treatment. However, the final treatment
plan and the exact cost would require a complete clinical examination upon arrival at the dental office.
6. Our travel agent can plan your itinerary as per your required dental visits and for sightseeing.
7. We can provide accommodation in our ‘Pulse-Impulse’ Bed and Breakfast hotel. For details visit
8. In addition, in our centre we also offer other recreational services like unisex parlour, massages, power yoga, diet and
nutrition counselling, ‘Life Fit’ Health Foods. For details visit http://www.pulse-impulse.com/
9. We have a full time medical practitioner Dr. Prabha Sanghi for any medical concerns and consultation. She is the
CEO of the ‘Pulse-Impulse Health Centre’ and with her vast experience of over 35 years manages the entire centre.